More information about controversial AIDS books.
Peter Duesberg (editor), 'AIDS; Virus or Drug Induced?'
Contemporary Issues in Genetics and Evolution vol. 5, Monograph, Kluwer
Academics Publishers 1996, 365 pages ISBN 0-7923-3961-4.
CONTENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS:
- E. Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 'A
critical analysis of the HIV-T4-cell-AIDS hypothesis' (Genetica
1995, vol.95 pp.5-24.)
- E. Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 'Factor
VIII, HIV and AIDS in haemophiliacs: an analysis of their relationship'
(Genetica 1995, vol.95 pp.25-50.)
- P.H. Duesberg, 'Foreign-protein-mediated
immunodeficiency in hemophiliacs with and without HIV' (Genetica
1995, vol.95 pp.51-70.)
- V.L. Koliadin, 'Critical analysis of the current views
on the nature of AIDS' (Genetica 1995, vol.95 pp.71-90.)
- M. Craddock, 'Some mathematical consideration of HIV
- B.J. Ellison, A.B. Downey, P.H. Duesberg, 'HIV
as a surrogate marker for drug use: a re-analysis of the San Francisco
Men's Health Study' (Genetica 1995, vol.95 pp.165-171.)
- M. Craddock, 'A critical appraisal of the Vancouver men's
- P.H. Duesberg and H. Bialy, 'Duesberg
and the right of reply to Maddox-Nature'
- M. Craddock, 'HIV: Science by press conference'
- M.D. Zaretsky, 'AZT toxicity and AIDS prophylaxis: is
AZT beneficial for HIV+ asymptomatic persons with 500 or more T4 cells
per cubic millimeter?' (Genetica 1995, vol.95 pp.91-101.)
- D.T. Chiu, P.H. Duesberg, 'The
toxicity of azidothymidine (AZT) on human and animal cells in culture at
concentrations used for antiviral therapy' (Genetica
1995, vol.95 pp.103-109.)
- H.W. Haverkos, D.P. Drotman, 'Measuring inhalant nitrite
exposure in gay men: implications for elucidating the etiology of AIDS-related
Kaposi's sarcoma' (Genetica 1995, vol.95 pp.157-164.)
- K.B. Mullis, 'A hypothetical disease of the immune system
that may bear some relation to the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome'
(Genetica 1995, vol.95 pp. 195-197.)
- G.T. Stewart, 'The
epidemiology and transmission of AIDS: a hypothesis linking behavioural
and biological determinants to time, person and place' (Genetica
1995, vol.95 pp.173-193.)
- R.S. Root-Bernstein, 'Five
myths about AIDS that have misdirected research and treatment' (Genetica
1995, vol.95 pp.111-132.)
- R.S. Root-Bernstein, S. Hobbs de Witt, 'Semen
alloantigens and lymphocytotoxic antibodies in AIDS and ICL'
(Genetica 1995, vol.95 pp.133-156.)
- F. Harris, 'AIDS and good theory-making'
- P.H. Duesberg, 'How
much longer can we afford the AIDS virus monopoly?'
- S. Lang, 'HIV and AIDS: Have we been misled? Questions
of scientific and journalistic responsibility'
- S. Lang, 'To fund or not to fund, that is the question:
propsed experiments on the drug-AIDS hypothesis'
- J. Lauritsen, 'HIV symposium
at AAAS conference'
- T. Bethell, 'AIDS
- J. Lauritsen, 'NIDA
meeting calls for research into the poppers-Kaposi's sarcoma connection'
- P. Johnson, 'The thinking
problem in HIV science'
- J. Lauritsen, 'The incidence quagmire'
- C. Farber, 'The
- N. Hodgkinson, 'Cry,
beloved country; How Africa became the victim of a non-existent epidemic