In 1993, Dr. Willner stunned Spain by inoculating himself with the blood
of Pedro Tocino, an HIV positive hemophiliac. This demonstration of devotion
to the truth and the Hippocratic Oath he took, nearly 40 years before,
was reported on the front page of every major newspaper in Spain. His appearance
on Spain's most popular television show envoked a 4 to 1 response by the
viewing audience in favor of his position against the "AIDS hypothesis."
When asked why he would put his life on the line to make a point, Dr. Willner
replied: "I do this to put a stop to the greatest murderous fraud
in medical history. By injecting myself with HIV positive blood, I am proving
the point as Dr. Walter Reed did to prove the truth about yellow fever.
In this way it is my hope to expose the truth about HIV in the interest
of all mankind."
In Deadly Deception Dr. Willner proves:
- The AIDS hypothesis is totally fraudulent.
- Its perpetrators are guilty of criminal fraud and murder!
- The HIV virus does not and could not possibly cause AIDS or any serious disease.
- AIDS is not transmitted sexually nor is it contagious by any method!
Each day healthy individuals continue to be diagnosed "positive"
by a totally inaccurate HIV test. They are then treated for an imaginary,
non-existent disease with AZT (Zidovudine) - the drug that was shelved
because it was too toxic to treat cancer! AZT actually causes Acquired
Immune Deficiency Syndrome and thereby fulfils the prophecy of death by
Backed by scientific and factual proof you learn the truth:
- What really causes AIDS, how it can be avoided and even cured.
- How the HIV test can be positive because of having a simple "Flu"
vaccination, the measles or many other common infections!
- Why AIDS is not an epidemic but a total myth based on false projections
and disproved by time and the statistics.
- Why the homosexual community erroneously became identified as AIDS carriers.
- Why AIDS is a syndrome and not a transmittable disease.
- Why 25 to 30 diseases were, for the first time in recorded history,
lumped together under a new name in an attempt to give the appearance of
- Acquired Immune Deficiency is not new; it has been known and written
about in medical books for almost seventy years.
All of this and much, much more are revealed in: Deadly Deception!