As an expert pathologist and toxicologist, Dr. Mohammed A. Al-Bayati has evalutated the published literature
on the worldwide AIDS epidemic and has found scientific evidence supporting what some physicians and holistic
health professionals have befieved for years that HIV does not cause AlDS. In his recently published book, Get All the
Facts: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS, Dr. Al-Bayati describes the multifactorial causes of AIDS in the world, explains the
pathogenesis of AIDS in different risk groups, and presents recommendations for treatment for patients diagnosed
with AIDS. Here, Dr. Al-Bayati sumarizes his findings from his review of the medical literature:
1. The HIV-hypothesis is not supported. HIV is a harmless virus in both the in vivo and the in vitro settings.
2. AIDS in drug users and homosexuals in the U.S. and Europe is actually caused by the heavy ancillary use of
glucocorticoids and other immunosuppressive agents to medically treat the wide range of chronic serious illnesses of
the respiratory system, gastrointestinal system, and other organs, malnutrition, release of endogenous cortisol, and
opportunistic infections in these persons. The appearance of "AIDS" in the U.S. and Europe has coincided with the
approval of glucocorticoid aerosoll use in 1976, the introduction of crack cocaine, the use of heroin by inhalation, and
the use of alkyl nitrites by homosexuals to enhance sexual activities.
3. AIDS in hemophiliacs is related to the use of corticosteroids and other immunosuppressive agents to prevent the
development of antibodies for factors VIII and IX and to treat other chronic illnesses such as joint disease.
4. AIDS in people receiving blood and/or tissue is related to the use of glucocorticoids to prevent reactions of
transfusion and tissue rejection, and to treat other illnesses.
5. AIDS in infants and children is caused by their exposure to drugs and corticosteroids in utero and their exposure to
corticosteroids used after birth to treat their chronic illnesses.
6. AIDS in Africa is caused by malnutrition, release of endogenous cortisol, and opportunistic diseases. Atrophy in
the lymphoid tissue in people suffering from malnutrition has been known since 1925. Malnutrition causes severe
atrophy in the thymus and lymphoid organs and impairs the function of the T cells. These changes are reversible by
feeding. The size of the thymus in malnourished children increased from 20% of normal to 107% of normal, following
nine weeks of feeding.
7. Kaposi's sarcoma (KS) and lymphoma are induced by the use of sterolds and drugs, and the release of
endogenous cortisol. They are not caused by a slow virus. KS is reversible upon the termination of treatment with
immunosuppressive agents prior to metastasis.
8. I have found that the medications currently used to treat patients with AIDS, such as AZT, protease inhibitors, and
glucocorticoids, are highly toxic. They can even cause AIDS in asymptomatic patients, and make the disease worse
in patients with AIDS. These drugs do not have any therapeutic value, and their use must be discontinued
9. Damage to the immune system is rapidly reversible after removal of the true insulting agent or treatment of the true
causes. For example. a) The CD4+ T cells of 1075 HIV+ pregnant women increased from 426/uL to 596/uL in six
months by giving these women a balanced diet. This also improved the outcome of their pregnancy; and b) The
reduction in CD4+ T cells in HIV+ homosexuals was also reversed by the cessation of treatrnent with glucocorticoids.
Mohammed A. Al Bayati, PhD, DABT, DABVT, is an toxicologist and pathologist, President of Toxi-Health International, and living in Dixon, CA.
You can order the book from the author.