A growing group of scientists think the AIDS virus is
harmless and AIDS is not contagious.
Try this one first:
The following articles give a good further introduction into the AIDS controversy:
It happened before, read 'The SMON Fiasco'.
Jon Rappoport's 'The Story of the Suicide Gene' can give some insights too.
The following science papers give a good introduction into the debate:
- Robert Root-Bernstein, 'Do We Know the Cause(s) of AIDS?'
- Peter Duesberg, 'AIDS Aquired by Drug Consumption and Other Noncontagious Risk Factors'
- Peter Duesberg & David Rasnick, 'The AIDS Dilemma'
- Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, et al., 'Has Gallo Proven the Role of HIV in AIDS?'
- Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, et al., 'Is a Western Blot Proof of HIV Infection?'
- Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, et al., 'A Critical Analysis of the HIV-T4-Cell-AIDS Hypothesis'
- Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, et al., 'AIDS in Africa: Distinguishing Fact and Fiction'
MISSING VIRUS THE GROUP
WHISTLE BLOWERS CENSORSHIP
BOOKSHELF FRONT NEWS