Information about dissident books which cover the AIDS controversy.
- Eleni Papadopulos Eleopulos et al., 'Mother to Child Transmission of HIV and its Prevention with AZT and Nevirapine'
- Marvin Kitzerow, 'The AIDS Indictment'
- Mohammed Al-Bayati, 'Get all The Facts: HIV does not cause AIDS'
- Joan Shenton, 'Positively False; Exposing the myths around HIV and AIDS'
- Roberto Giraldo, 'AIDS and Stressors'
- John Lauritsen & Ian Young (editors), 'The AIDS Cult: Essays on the
gay health crisis'
- Steven Epstein, 'Impure Science; AIDS, activism, and the politics
- Neville Hodgkinson, 'AIDS: The
failure of contemporary science'
- Peter Duesberg, 'Inventing the AIDS Virus'
- Peter Duesberg (editor), 'AIDS; Virus
or drug induced?'
- Peter Duesberg, 'Infectious AIDS: Have
we been misled?'
- Ian Young, 'The Stonewall Experiment;
A gay psychohistory'
- Ellinor Burkett, 'The Gravest Show on
Earth; America in the age of AIDS'
- Robert Willner, 'Deathly Deception'
- Robert Root-Bernstein, 'Rethinking
AIDS; The tragic cost of premature consensus'
- John Lauritsen, 'The AIDS War; Propaganda,
profiteering and genocide from the medical-industrial complex'
- John Lauritsen, 'Poison by Prescription;
The AZT story'
- Bruce Nussbaum, 'Good Intentions; How big
business and the medical establishment are corrupting the fight against
- Jad Adams, 'AIDS; The HIV myth'
- Jon Rappoport, 'AIDS Inc.; Scandal of the century'
Most recent releases are at left of the shelf, or top of the list.
We recommend the following titles to start with:
Inventing the AIDS Virus,
AIDS; The failure of contemporary science,
The Stonewall Experiment.
MISSING VIRUS THE GROUP
BOOKSHELF FRONT NEWS