- Michael Tracey, 'AIDS and the Making of the Public Mind'
- Robert Willner, 'A Call for the Truth'
- Steven James, 'The Tide of Truth'
- Michael Wright, 'A Dissenting View on AIDS Policy'
- Michael Wright, 'The Contradictions and Paradoxes of AIDS Orthodoxy'
- Michael Wright, 'Manufacturing the AIDS Scare'
- Michael Fumento, 'AIDS Data vs. Hyperbole'
- Russell Schoch, 'A Father's Letter to His Son's Doctor'
- Kevin Hopkins and Kim Wyness, 'HIV and AIDS; The myths, the virus and the burden of proof'
- Martin Kaufman, 'George Orwell, AIDS Expert'
- Fabio Franci, 'In Search of HIV'
- James Hogan, 'AIDS Heresy and the New Bishops'
- Sarah Klipfel, 'Blinding Me with Science'
- Dave Steele, 'Is There Sufficient Evidence Demonstrating that HIV Causes AIDS?'
- Stephen Davis, 'The AIDS Gate'
- Jens Jerndal, 'AIDS & HIV'
- Jens Jerndal, 'Smoke and Mirrors'
- Robert Herron, 'Why Are the NSC and CIA Managing America�s Global Campaign Against AIDS?'