- Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos and Valendar Turner, 'AIDS in Africa?'
- Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 'AIDS in Africa: Distinguishing fact and fiction'
- Peter Duesberg, 'The African AIDS Epidemic'
- Peter Duesberg et al., 'AIDS Since 1984: No evidence for a new, viral epidemic - not even in Africa'
- Vladimir Koliadin, 'HIV and Mortality in Africa: Does it prove that HIV causes AIDS?'
- Christian Fiala, 'Dirty tricks over AIDS figures'
- Christian Fiala, 'AIDS in Africa: The Ugandan example'
- Christian Fiala, 'AIDS in Africa: The way forward'
- Roberto Giraldo, 'Circumcision and AIDS in Africa'
- Roberto Giraldo, 'Breastfeeding and AIDS in Africa'
- Rosalind Harrison-Chirimuuta & Richard Chirimuuta, 'AIDS
and Africa: A case of racism vs science?'
- Rosalind Harrison-Chirimuuta, 'AIDS from Africa: Western science
or racist mythology?'
- Charles Geshekter, 'Myths of AIDS and Sex'
- Charles Geshekter, 'Reappraising AIDS in Africa'
- Charles Geshekter, 'The Epidemic of African AIDS Hysteria'
- Charles Geshekter, 'A Critical Reappraisal of African AIDS Research and Western Sexual Stereotypes'
- Charles Geshekter, 'The Plague That Isn't'
- Charles Geshekter, 'Myths and Misconceptions of the Orthodox View of AIDS in Africa'
- Neville Hodgkinson, 'Babies Give Lie to African AIDS'
- Neville Hodgkinson, 'African AIDS; True or false?'
- Neville Hodgkinson, 'The Plague That Never Was'
- Neville Hodgkinson, 'Research Disputes Epidemic of AIDS'
- Neville Hodgkinson, 'Cry, Beloved Country'
- Neville Hodgkinson, 'Viewpoint'
- Joan Shenton, 'AIDS
and Africa' (Video)
- Joan Shenton, 'Interview Sam Molongo'
- Joan Shenton, 'Folly or Grace?'
- Tom Bethell, 'Mbeki Takes on the AIDS Industry'
- Tom Bethell, 'Inventing an Epidemic'
- Celia Farber, 'Out of Africa: Part one
- Celia Farber, 'Out of Africa: Part two
- Celia Farber, 'A Timely Firestorm'
- Celia Farber, 'AIDS and South Africa'
- Baffour Ankomah, 'Monkey Business Over AIDS'
- Baffour Ankomah, 'Are 26 Million Africans Dying of AIDS?'
- Muzondwa Banda, 'AIDS: Let them eat their figures'
- Andrew McIntyre, 'Tracking Drug Resistance in South Africa'
- Patricia Nell Warren, 'AIDS and AID: Global blackmail?'
- Peter Chowka, 'AIDS Deemed a 'National Security' Threat
by U.S. as South African President Challenges Medical Orthodoxy'
- Robert Herron, 'Why Are the NSC and CIA Managing America’s Global Campaign Against AIDS?'
- Huw Christie, 'The Great AIDS Debate That Will Change the World'
- Huw Christie, 'Suspend All HIV Testing Mbeki Expert
- Mark Gabrish Conlan, 'South African AIDS Debate Panel Holds First Meeting'
- Mark Gabrish Conlan, 'South African AIDS Reappraisal Panel Completes Second Meeting'
- Christine Johnson, 'Why the "AIDS Test" Doesn't Work in Africa'
- Rian Malan, 'Far More at Stake Than a Denialist Conspiracy'
- Rian Malan, 'AIDS in Africa - In Search of the Truth'
- Anonymous, 'Castro Hlongwane, Caravans, Cats, Geese, Foot & Mouth and Statistics'
See also FRONT NEWS
and SOUTH AFRICA.