- John Lauritsen, 'The Risk-AIDS Hypothesis'
- Peter Duesberg & David Rasnick 'The Drug-AIDS Hypothesis'
- Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos 'Reappraisal
of AIDS; Is the oxidation induced by risk factors the primary cause?'
- Robert Root-Bernstein, 'Non-HIV
Immunosuppressive Factors in AIDS: A multifactorial, synergistic theory
of AIDS aetiology'
- Gordon Stewart, 'The Epidemiology
and Transmission of AIDS'
- Alfred H�ssig et al., 'Pathogenesis of Human Suppression in Hypercatabolic
Diseases: AIDS, septicaemia, toxic shock syndrome and protein calorie malnutrition '
- Joseph Sonnabend, 'AIDS: An Explanation For Its Occurrence Among
- Maurizio Luc� Moretti, 'Immune Impairment and the Hypothesis of the "Acquired Immune Deficiency Cycle"'
- Roberto Giraldo, 'The Causes of AIDS'
- Mohammed Al-Bayati, 'Contribution of Corticosteroids, Illicit Drugs, and Malnutrition to the Pathogenesis of AIDS'
See also under POPPERS, AZT